NOTE THAT SINCE THIS BLOG WILL COVER CHARACTERS FROM MULTIPLE DIMENSION OFTEN HOPPING AROUND, I WILL FORGO MY USUAL AU SECTION AND MERGE THEM ALL INTO ONE TIMELINE, AND WILL NOTE IN EACH ENTRY WHAT UNIVERSE(S) ARE INVOLVED.
c. 52,000 B.C.--FLINTSTONES--"Cinderellastone"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Fred Flintstone (Ollu) dreams he is Cinderella, even though those events haven't happened yet, and he will be part of those future events. This must be a premonition of sorts.
c. 1350 B.C.--HERCULES: THE ANIMATED SERIES--LOONIVERSE--Probably thanks to Genie, Jasmine must time travel to appear in a cameo in this series.
460 to 472--MULAN--LOONIVERSE--When her elderly father is drafted, Mulan disguises herself as a man to take his place in the military.
472--MULAN II--LOONIVERSE--Mulan escorts three princesses that are to married.
c. 1100s—events of Frank Beddor’s The Looking Glass War series (The Looking Glass War, Seeing Redd, and ArchEnemy)--WONDERLAND--This series is mostly fictional, and only true in the widest brushstrokes: Alyss Heart of Wonderland engages her forces in a massive civil war against the slightly more despotic Queen of Hearts. After a bloody war that greatly reduced the population of Wonderland, Alyss took the throne of Hearts. All of the universe crossing antics, however, are utterly fictional: Alyss is not the secret identity of Alice Liddell, nor was Alice Liddell an adopted girl of dubious sanity. The former Queen of Hearts fled to another universe (which is the Fables Homeland) after her defeat. In the Homelands she married Snow White’s father, and was the Evil Stepmother so well known to children everywhere.
c. 1250—“The Fairest of Them All” by Sean Taylor, appearing in the collectionClassics Mutilated.--WONDERLAND--The brutal queen Alyss gains entry to the Homelands through a magic mirror owned by Snow White (dug from their mines by the Seven Dawrfs): and leads her armies on a mad spree of slaughter in a successful attempt to find and slay the escaped Queen of Hearts. During the course of this story, two items are revealed. Firstly, this ancient Queen of Hearts was also Snow White’s sorcerous stepmother. Secondly, the Jabberwock is “the bastard child of the elder gods” (21); within context, these elder gods are H.P. Lovecraft’s own Elder Gods. After this story, Snow White magically bound Alyss with what was once Merlin’s Mirror. Alyss would attempt to leave this mirror many times over the coming centuries, and thus the mirror slowly became known as Alyss’ Looking Glass. And as the Ages pass, Alyss would become known to history as Alyss the Chaos Queen.
1337--A KICK FOR CINDERELLA/HEY CINDERELLA!--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--An ancestor of Kermit the Frog in involved in the events of CINDERELLA. Dennis E. Power tells us that Ollu and Buzsla were also involved.
1337--CINDERELLA/POOR CINDERELLA/CINDERELLA MEETS FELLA--LOONIVERSE--Cinderella's dad marries a really bad woman with two really bad daughters, then dies. Cinderella is turned into a slave. But then she is visited by her fairy godmother, who gives her a nice dress and sends her to a ball where PRINCE CHARMING falls for her instantly, but she runs off at midnight because her clothes turn back to rags. He finds her one glass slipper she left behind, and searches for her. He finds her and they should live happily ever after. Note that Betty Boop had dreamed that she lived Cinderella's life. Of course this can't be, since Cinderella is still alive and young in the present living in the Magic Kingdom. So we must chalk this up to Betty having been thinking about Cinderella before bedtime and thus dreaming about being her. Elmer Fudd has also dreamed that he was Prince Charming.
1337--TANGLED--LOONIVERSE--A girl with mutant hair is trapped in a tower by a woman who remains immortal because of that hair.
1337--ANCIENT FISTORY--LOONIVERSE--One of Popeye's ancestors experiences a "CINDERELLA story."
1337 to 1338--CINDERELLA II: DREAMS COME TRUE--LOONIVERSE--Three tales of events after the "happily ever after." Note that I don't believe that the Prince Charming of Cinderella and of Snow White are one and the same, at least not in the Looniverse. It's been postulated in some tales that they were brothers.
1338--CINDERELLA III: A TWIST IN TIME--LOONIVERSE--Cinderella's mom creates a spell that allows her to undo the past year and change history, but Cinderella and friends manage to set things right again.
1338--SESAME STREET--"Snow White's Meltdown"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--The Seven Dwarfs weren't the first ones she encountered. Watch it here.
1338 to 1350--SNOW WHITE AND THE THREE STOOGES--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--The Three Stooges are involved in the events of the classic SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS. Old friends Ollu and Buszla are also present as seen in THE ABBOTT AND COSTELLO ANIMATED SERIES episode "Eighth Dwarf."
1338 to 1350--SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS/MY SIDE OF THE STORY/SNOW WHITE/THE FAMOUS ADVENTURES OF MR. MAGOO--"Little Snow White"--LOONIVERSE--Yeah, just in case you don't know. A girl is chased off by her evil step-mother (a witch) because mom is afraid Snow will inherit the fortune, plus there's this whole vanity issue over who is the fairest in the land, because yeah, that's something to kill over. The queen orders Snow killed, but the assassin can't do it, and lets her free. Snow moves in with seven dwarfs but eventually the queen finds out the girl is alive and tricks her into eating a poisoned apple, which only puts her in a coma, but then along comes Prince Charming who kisses her and revives her, and they should live happily ever after. Note that Betty Boop had dreamed that she lived Snow White's life. Of course this can't be, since Snow White is still alive and young in the present living in the Magic Kingdom. So we must chalk this up to Betty having been thinking about Snow before bedtime and thus dreaming about being her. An ancestor of Mr. Magoo was also present during this adventure.
1360--ABBOTT AND COSTELLO ANIMATED SERIES--"Magic Mix-Up"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Ollu and Buzsla assist a knight in rescuing an enchanted princess.
1360--FAIRY TALES--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Bo Peep is part of the story of Sleeping Beauty.
1360--SLEEPING BEAUTY--LOONIVERSE--Baby Princess Aurora is cursed to sleep until kissed by true love. A prince comes along and saves her.
1360--WOTTA KNIGHT--LOONIVERSE--Ancestors of Popeye and Bluto are knights that had at some point tried to rescue Sleeping Beauty, who is an ancestor of Olive. This is an untold and greatly distorted part of the tale, as I take the Disney version as being official for the Looniverse.
1361--ENCHANTED PRINCESS TALES: FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS--LOONIVERSE--A day in the hard life of a princess.
1482--THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME--LOONIVERSE--Belle makes a cameo, even though this is over 3 centuries before her time. Did she time travel? Belle's story is placed where it is due to the use of Beethoven's 5th symphony in one story as a major plot point. But this story is clearly meant to be in this exact year.
April 1607--POCAHONTAS--LOONIVERSE--Indian princess Pocahontas saves John Smith and stops a war between the Native Americans and the English.
1614--POCAHONTAS II: JOURNEY TO A NEW WORLD--LOONIVERSE--Pocahontas goes to England to challenge the King.
1687--BEWITCHED BUNNY--LOONIVERSE--Bugs crosses a magical bridge while reading the tale of HANSEL AND GRETEL, and finds himself at the events. There, the two brats wander into the home of Witch Hazel. I believe this is the same Witch Hazel from the present, rather than an ancestor. AS a witch, she is likely much longer lived than most toons. Since the Masked Avenger wasn't around, Bugs takes it upon himself to save the kids by disguising himself as a truant officer. He saves the kids, which just leads Hazel to change her plans and make rabbit stew. She poisons Bugs, but he is revived by Prince Charming, who thought he was kissing Snow White. (So this cartoon must occur during the events of Disney's Snow White, which is the official version of that story in the Looniverse.) In the end, Bugs turns Hazel into a female rabbit, that he then walks off with, saying probably the funniest, yet sexist, line.
1703--ALADDIN--LOONIVERSE--A thief gets a genie and gets the girl while defeating an evil wizard.
1703--THE RETURN OF JAFAR--LOONIVERSE--The wizard returns, giving Aladdin a chance to prove himself, and Iago, Jafar's parrot, a chance to show he's reformed.
1703--ALADDIN--LOONIVERSE--Animated TV series continuing the adventures.
1703--ALADDIN AND THE KING OF THIEVES--LOONIVERSE--Aladdin faces the 40 thieves and finally marries Jasmine.
1808--BELLE'S TALES OF FRIENDSHIP/SING ME A STORY WITH BELLE--LOONIVERSE--Occurs before meeting the Beast. Belle tells some stories to local children regarding the Three Little Pigs and Babes in Toyland.
1809 to 1810--BEAUTY AND THE BEAST--LOONIVERSE--A woman leaves her home and lives with a horrible beast, who is really a handsome prince under a curse.
1809--DISNEY PRINCESS ENCHANTED TALES--LOONIVERSE--Belle rescues Chip from the Beast's wrath.
December 1809--BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: THE ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS--LOONIVERSE--Belle tries to celebrate Christmas, a day the Beast hates because it was the day he was cursed.
1810--BELLE'S MAGICAL WORLD--LOONIVERSE--Belle must solve four problems.
1829--THE LITTLE MERMAID: ARIEL'S BEGINNING--LOONIVERSE--A story for Ariel's early childhood.
1833--THE LITTLE MERMAID--LOONIVERSE--Prequel animated TV series. In one episode, Ariel rescues Hans Christian Andersen, inspiring him to write the story of "The Little Mermaid".
1834--THE LITTLE MERMAID--LOONIVERSE--A mermaid wishes to be a human, and gets her wish granted by an evil sea witch who wishes to overthrow King Trident and rule Atlantis.
1849--THE LITTLE MERMAID II: RETURN TO THE SEA--LOONIVERSE--Ariel's daughter wishes to be a mermaid.
1888 to 1907--TARZAN--LOONIVERSE--Then there is this Tarzan (the first in animation) portrayed by Mel Blanc. This Tarzan (viewed for about a second in the cartoon) is the Tarzan of the Looniverse. The Looniverse is a shared reality centered around Bugs Bunny. Anyone else in the Looniverse is in due to some connection to Bugs Bunny. The term Looniverse comes from the Superman/Bugs Bunny mini-series. Next is the Disney animated Tarzan, with Tony Goldwyn. This Tarzan exists in the Looniverse (yes, even though we already have seen a very different Tarzan.) The Looniverse is connected by crossovers, but the reality is still constantly shifting. Briefly, how is Tarzan (from Disney) in the Looniverse? The animated series House of Mouse has shown that all Disney characters are in the same reality. And then many Disney characters (including Mickey Mouse) appeared in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? with many Looney Toones character (including Bugs Bunny), and there is your connection. (Incidentally, the live action portions of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? occur in the TVCU and I'll explain that another time.) This movie spun off to a series that is also part of the Looniverse. A scene in Disney's Tarzan features Mrs. Potts and Chip. They appear as everyday lifeless dinnerware, but upon closer inspection, actually resemble these characters moreover. Ivan Ronald Schablotski argues: I would think that, just as many of Marvel's stories take place i parallel timelines, so too must some of Disney's properties exist parallel to each other, rather than linearly. The 'Belle' seen in Hunchback of Notre Dame could not be the same one who fell in love with the Beast, and Mrs. Potts was no longer a pot by the time Tarzan met Jane. So yes, I agree that they share a multiverse, but that doesn't have as much bearing as it used to these days, and still leaves the puzzle of finding which properties DO take place in the same universe. James Bojaciuk adds: In fact, the Kingdom Hearts games are effectively a loosing battle to seal off the different worlds so that the villains--who look and act *exactly* like the Shadow Demons from Crisis on Infinite Earths--cannot enter them. This also prevents anyone else from visiting those worlds without causing an apocalypse. And, in the final world, the skies are all blood red. The worlds sealed in Kingdom Hearts 1 are the TVCU (the characters meet both Tarzan), Neverland, Wonderland, Olympus, the Looniverse (from both Ariel's Atlantis, and Monstro's belly), the world of the Final Fantasy games, and Halloween Town. They also seal off Agrabah, but I've yet to figure out what universe that takes place in. (Note though James states the Tarzan in question is the TVCU Tarzan, in fact it's his Looniverse counterpart, evidenced by his later appearance in House of Mouse.)
1927--THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG--LOONIVERSE--Tiana is a would be restaurant owner who kisses a talking frog, only to be transformed into a frog herself.
1930s--TALES OF THE SHADOWMEN VOLUME 4--"The Reluctant Princess"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Doc Savage wakes up Sleeping Beauty, who goes on to become an adventurer, meeting Jeeves and Wooster.
1939--ALADDIN AND HIS WONDERFUL LAMP--LOONIVERSE--Olive writes a story in which Popeye is Aladdin and she is the princess. The story of course is fictional. But the Aladdin tale is based on true events, which Disney told more faithfully (in the Looniverse).
1943--COAL BLACK AND THE SEBBEN DWARFS--LOONIVERSE--The Snow White tale replays within an African American community. (Note this is one of those banned cartoons.)
1947--WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?--LOONIVERSE--This more than anything else is probably the glue that ties together the Looniverse. This story shows that almost every cartoon from the golden age of film all coexist in the same reality. Who's in it?
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Horace Horsecollar
- Clarabelle Cow
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Chip 'n' Dale
- Clara Cluck
- José Carioca
- Peter Pig
- Bucky Bug
- Gus Goose
- Humphrey the Bear
- The Merry Dwarfs from The Merry Dwarfs
- The trees and flowers from Flowers and Trees
- The gnomes from Babes In The Woods
- The sun from Father Noah's Ark
- The Three Little Pigs, Zeke Wolf, and Little Red Riding Hood
- The orphans from Orphan's Benefit
- Toby Tortoise, the girl bunnies, the snails, and the animal pedestrians from The Tortoise and the Hare
- The water babies from Water Babies
- Jenny Wren from Who Killed Cock Robin
- Elmer Elephant and Joe Giraffe from Elmer Elephant
- Snow White, the Seven Dwarfs, Evil Queen (appearing as the Witch), and the forest animals from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Ferdinand The Bull from Ferdinand The Bull
- Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, and Lampwick from Pinocchio
- Various Fantasia characters: broomsticks from The Sorcerer's Apprentice; Hyacinth Hippo and Madame Upanova from Dance of the Hours; Baby Pegasus, a unicorn, and the cupids from The Pastoral Symphony; and the Chinese mushrooms and Russian thistles from The Nutcracker Suite
- The Reluctant Dragon and Sir Giles from The Reluctant Dragon
- Dumbo, the crows, Mrs. Jumbo, Casey Junior, and one of the clowns from Dumbo
- Bambi, The Great Prince, Faline, and Thumper from Bambi
- Pedro the plane from Saludos Amigos
- Ben Buzzard from The Flying Jalopy
- Emotion from Reason and Emotion
- Chicken Little from Chicken Little
- Monte the pelican from The Pelican and the Snipe
- Peter from Peter and the Wolf
- Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Bear, the hummingbirds, the Tar Baby, and the Sis Moles from Song of the South
- Willie the Giant and the Golden Harp from Mickey and the Beanstalk
- The animals from Johnny Appleseed*
- Danny from So Dear to My Heart*
- J. Thaddeus Toad and Cyril Proudbottom from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad*
- Mr. Walker from Motor Mania*
- Bill the lizard, Tweedledum, Cheshire Cat, the doorknob, and a bulb horn bird from Alice in Wonderland*
- The apartments and skyscrapers from The Little House*
- Tinker Bell, John Darling, and the rhinoceros from Peter Pan*
- Babe the Blue Ox from Paul Bunyan*
- Maleficent's goons and the bluebirds from Sleeping Beauty*
- The silhouette of Mary Poppins and the penguin waiters from Mary Poppins*
- Kaa the python and Flaps the vulture from The Jungle Book*
- Piglet from The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh*
- Bugs Bunny
- Daffy Duck
- Elmer Fudd
- Porky Pig
- Yosemite Sam
- Mama Bear
- Foghorn Leghorn
- Goofy Gophers
- The Road Runner*
- Wile E. Coyote*
- Speedy Gonzales*
- Marvin the Martian*
- Marc Antony*
- Sam Sheepdog*
- Bugs Bunny Prototype
- Yoyo Dodo from Porky in Wackyland and Dough for the Do-Do
- George the fox from Of Fox and Hounds
- Gracie the Fightin' Kangaroo from Pop 'Im Pop!*
- Toro the Bull from Bully for Bugs*
- Fennimore Frog from The Dodo and the Frog and Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew!* (This means that Earth-C is the Looniverse!!!)
- Spike
- Screwy Squirrel
- Meathead the dog
- The octopus from Half-Pint Pygmy*
- The witch from The Flying Sorceress*
- Tom and Jerry - originally supposed to appear in a scene comforting each other in Marvin Acme's funeral.
- The wolf from Red Hot Riding Hood - originally supposed to appear in the nightclub scene howling at Jessica Rabbit.
- Betty Boop
- Koko the Clown
- Joker (the harlequin jack-in-the-box logo for Noveltoons)
- Wiffle Piffle from The Hot Air Salesman and Whoops! I'm a Cowboy
- Popeye, Bluto, and Olive Oyl - originally supposed to appear in a scene in Marvin Acme's funeral.
- Casper the Friendly Ghost - originally supposed to be seen mourning Marvin Acme at his funeral.
- Superman - originally storyboarded to appear in a scene cut from the film, comforting a sobbing Mighty Mouse at Marvin Acme’s funeral.
- The Fox and the Crow-originally storyboarded to have a cameo while Eddie's looking for Jessica in Toontown.
- Mighty Mouse - originally storyboarded to appear in a scene cut from the film, being comforted by the Fleischer Superman at Marvin Acme’s funeral.
- Heckle and Jeckle
- The lion from The Temperamental Lion
- Garfield* - originally he went to Toontown
- Lena Hyena from Li'l Abner
- Yakky Doodle* - was originally supposed to be in the final scene with the Toons.
- Scooby-Doo* - was originally in Toontown.
Note: *denotes anachronisms; these characters (or, in the cases of characters such as Tinker Bell and Marvin the Martian, the animated versions of them that appear in the film) were created and/or first appeared after 1947. But as screenplay writer Peter S. Seaman said, "The aim was entertainment, not animation history." There were a few notable Golden Age characters such as Popeye and Tom and Jerry missing from the movie due to legal copyright issues.
1948--A-LAD-IN-HIS LAMP--LOONIVERSE--Bugs finds Aladdin's lamp and controls his genie. Note that the middle east during most of the 20th century was much like it was in ancient times, and then suddenly in the late 70s, it transformed quickly into it's modern form.
1949--POPEYE'S PREMIERE--LOONIVERSE--The story Olive wrote about Popeye as Aladdin is made into a feature length film.
February 1952--BEWITCHED--"Prince of a Guy"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Tabitha summons Prince Charming. Though the classic fairy tales are based on true stories as revealed by that guy Dennis E. Power, the three main princess tales with Charming happen at very different time periods. This is also not the Charming of Far Far Away Land either, as there are contradictions between that reality's Charming and the fairy tale. Thus this Charming must be the one from the Looniverse, who would most likely match up with this version seen in this story. Note thought that the Charming on this reality, the TVCU, is currently in suspended animation buried under the earth at this time due to a spell cast by Snow White's step-mother long ago. He and his family will be resurrected during an earthquake in the 1980s. Sleeping Beauty also appear in this story.
October 31, 1956--BROOM-STICK BUNNY--LOONIVERSE--Bugs is trick-or-treating as a witch. Witch Hazel, who prides herself on her ugliness, thinks Bugs' mask is real, and feels threatened by Bugs' ugliness. Witch Hazel has a magic mirror much like that owned by Snow White's step-mother.
1962--DONALD AND ALADDIN'S CAVE--LOONIVERSE--Uncle Scrooge, Donald, and the Boys race against the Beagle Boys to find Aladdin's legendary lamp within the caves of the Forty Thieves.
October 1979--B.J. AND THE BEAR--"Snow White and the Seven Lady Truckers"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--The real TVCU Snow White is reincarnated and meets B.J.
January 1981--B.J. AND THE BEAR--"B.J. and the Seven Lady Truckers"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--B.J. once again meets the reincarnated Snow. Of course, Snow is really trapped in suspended animation at this point. What's really going on is that a woman must be psychically linked with the real Snow White somehow.
Late July 1985--KINGDOM HEARTS/KILALA PRINCESS--LOONIVERSE--Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Mulan participate in the Crisis!!! James Bojaciuk comments:
Yup. We have shadow demons and red skies.Kingdom Hearts is a pain. Sora, Donald, and Goofy visit just about every universe in the TVCMU. The Looniverse is visited most, but they make sure to visit Tarzan (TVCU), Wonderland, Halloweentown (which, per Gordon's Rakin-Bass blog, is not part of the Looniverse), the Final Fantasy world, NeverLand, 100 Acre Woods, Port Royal (TVCU--during a series of events that take place shortly after the first Pirates of the Caribbean film), TRON (the world of a video game inside the TVCU, though is can be accessed from other universes), and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (TVCU, again). And this makes the blog crazier because all of these entires fall at random points on both the objective and subjective timeline. The [Crisis] blog will only follow the subjecive timeline that follows events in the order Yog Sothoth experienced them--it's the only way that the nonlinear events even begin to correctly fall on a linear timeline. It's worth noting that the Tarzan they met might be the Looniverse Tarzan. That one could go either way, though I generally ignore the weirder portions of that and just assume its a hugely fictionalized meeting with the real Tarzan.
1987--THE CHARMINGS--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Prince Charming, Snow White, the evil Queen, and the children of Charming and Snow had been trapped beneath the Earth in suspended animation after a spell by the Queen went bad. But an earthquake awakes them and they try to adapt to life in a new era.
October 1987--THE CHARMINGS--"Cindy's Back in Town"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--When the Queen tries to travel back to the Enchanted Forest, she instead pulls Cinderella to her world. The fact that Cinderella and Snow White were from the same time period and both dated Charming is evidence that they are not from the TVCU past. In fact, since they claim to be from "the Enchanted Forest", they likely come from a dimension much like the one that appears on Once Upon a Time, but I still postulate that they are not the same characters nor from the same reality, even though they both ended up in the TVCU.
1994--LION KING 1 1/2--LOONIVERSE--Snow White appears.
2001 to 2003--DISNEY'S HOUSE OF MOUSE--LOONIVERSE--Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Mulan are frequent patrons at the House of Mouse.
October 2002--HOUSE OF MOUSE--"House Ghosts"--LOONIVERSE--Mr. T is transported to the Looniverse where he visits the club called the House of Mouse. Also appearing are Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Chernabog (FANTASIA), Pete (GOOF TROOP), Ed the Hyena (LION KING), Goofy, Pluto, Panic (HERCULES), Pain (HERCULES), Magic Mirror (SNOW WHITE), Daisy Duck, Mike (original character in this show), Pummba (LION KING), Timon (LION KING), and Minnie Mouse.
March 2003--SABRINA, THE TEENAGE WITCH--"You Slay Me"--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE--Sabrina seeks wedding advice from Cinderella. I haven't seen this episode, but I'd imagine that this version resembles the Disney version, so is probably from the Looniverse.
2003--SHREK THE THIRD--FAR FAR AWAY LAND--In this dimension, the events of the Snow White legend happened just a few years ago. This Snow White has the ability to control animals as well as talk to them. Cinderella also appears, her story also having just happened a few years ago. Of course, time is subjective here, as this realm is timeless. Rapunzel also appears, who wears a weave, and betrays the other princesses to be Charming's queen. Sleeping Beauty suffers from narcolepsy.
November 2004--DRAWN TOGETHER--"Gay Bash"--LOONIVERSE--
- Xandir comes out as being gay.
- There is a Bizarro Captain Hero, and a Bizarro World. When the SUPER FRIENDS were killed during the CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, their essences were transported to the Looniverse, with all of their friends, enemies, and locations being duplicated by the tulpa reality.
- Pac Man seems to appear, but in fact it is Ms. Pac Man without her ribbon. This means that Pac Land is part of the Looniverse.
- Elmer Fudd appears at the party and is revealed to be gay. Snagglepuss is also there and also gay.
- The record player in the house is a Bedrock model complete with talking tiny pteradactyl as the needle.
- Xandir takes an ACME gay test kit.
- The genie appearing in this episode seems to be related to the one from ALADDIN.
December 2004--DRAWN TOGETHER--"Dirty Pranking No. 2"--LOONIVERSE--
- Clara is brought to the dark side when she starts playing gross pranks. This angers her father, who tries to bring her home.
- Ling-Ling dies twice.
- A villain named Aladdin is bombing Israel from a magic carpet. He is not seen. Since he's not seen, I'm gong to say he's a super-villain not related to DISNEY'S ALADDIN.
October 2005--DRAWN TOGETHER--"Foxxy vs. the Board of Education"--LOONIVERSE--
- Spanky downloads a virus but has no health insurance, so he marries Xandir, whose insurance covers spouses. Meanwhile, Foxxy is trying to take the SAT and uncovers a conspiracy.
- Foxxy finds the conspiracy is run by THE BOARD OF EDUCATION from SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK.
- At a hospital waiting room, Bubbles of THE POWERPUFF GIRLS is pregant, Ariel THE LITTLE MERMAID is being choked by having one of those soda six pack plastic containers around her neck, BAMBI accompanying his wounded mother (who died decades ago, which implies more time travel...note that most of Bambi's appearances are before he grew up in the Looniverse meaning perhaps the movie's ending hasn't happened yet), BULLWINKLE with ROCKY stuck up his rear end, SONNY for being too cuckoo for COCOA PUFFS, and JOE CAMEL in an iron lung.
- Elroy Jetson is abducted.
- Josie (from JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS) and Daphne (of SCOOBY-DOO) are seen solving mysteries. Both are from the TVCU, but have found ways to access the Looniverse, which helps stop their aging.
- PARAPPA THE RAPPER, (MY NEIGHBOR) TOTORO, Usagi Tsukini (SAILOR MOON), VOLTRON, ASTRO BOY, Joe Jitsu (from THE DICK TRACY SHOW), No Face (from SPIRITED AWAY), HAMPTON THE HAMSTER and HELLO KITTY are seen taking the SAT. The teacher is an anthromorphic talking dog species common in Duckberg.
- When a magic top hat lands on a pile of junk, it turns into Dumpy the Waste Man. This hat is exactly the same hat that brought FROSTY THE SNOWMAN to life, which may then bring the entire Rank Bassman series of holiday specials into the Looniverse.
- A rancour beast appears. There is a version of STAR WARS in the Looniverse, where all the character exist in the present, on Earth and in space near Earth.
October 2006--DRAWN TOGETHER--"Spelling Applebee's"--LOONIVERSE--
- Foxxy's dark spelling bee past comes back to haunt her.
- The cast has to compete against the PEANUTS gang in a spelling bee.
- Hadji, friend of JOHNNY QUEST, is a spelling bee champ and has taken to dressing like Mr. T. Note that Hadji existed in the TVCU where his life took a completely different route than his Looniverse counterpart.
- Clara hangs out with SNOW WHITE, SLEEPING BEAUTY, MULAN and THE LITTLE MERMAID.
- Keith Franklin appears in a scene where he is a waiter who ends up making out with Captain Hero. This is the Looniverse counterpart of an Earth-Prime Comedy Central fan who won a contest to be drawn into the show.
April 2010--THE DRAWN TOGETHER MOVIE: THE MOVIE!--LOONIVERSE--
- The housemates have been living in the house for two and a half years. They haven't been aware the show was cancelled. The Jew Producer has been continuing a charade. It turns out there is a conspiracy and the cast are led to believe that they were created for the show and their memories before the show were implanted and all of their people they've met from their lives before the show were also created for the show. Clara and friends go to DISNEYLAND, her home, to find another copy of her and a father who thinks Clara is fake. It's my belief that in fact the cast aren't fake, but they are led to believe so. The network head has an agenda to destroy the cast, and we know that MICKEY MOUSE also has an agenda against the cast, and could have created the doubles of Clara and her father.
- Meanwhile, in an attempt to get back on the air, the cast realize their show needs a point, and goes to seek one out.
- While hiding from the network's assassin, Toot goes back in time to Bedrock, where she has an affair with BARNEY RUBBLE and becomes the mother of BAMM-BAMM.
- While on the road, the cast runs over the ROAD RUNNER. Seeing he no longer has meaning in his life, WILE E. COYOTE takes his life.
- Papa Smurf has died. The others are at his funeral. This implies that the Smurfs do indeed live now in the present in Toon Town. Perhaps they migrated long ago from mideivel France.
- Molly, a dead corpse that Captain Hero is dating, is shown to have been sexually involved with Aquaman, Plastic Man, Green Lantern, Doctor Manhatten (!!!), the Wonder Twins, Gleek, He-Man, Orko, Battle Cat, Batman, and Robin. So it seems that the heroes from Watchmen are in the Looniverse, but obviously the events of Watchmen didn't happen.
- Tinkerbell, the rhino guards from DISNEY'S ROBIN HOOD, a doorknob like the type in DISNEY'S WONDERLAND, and the Atlantis and Sebastian from LITTLE MERMAID are seen as Disneyland.
- The show that replaces DRAWN TOGETHER is SUCK MY TAINT. The Suck My Taint Girl seems to be from South Park. She has a picture of Eric Cartman's cat in her dressing room.
- The cast travels to MAKE A POINT LAND, which may be yet another strange part of the overall Looniverse.
2011 to Present-ONCE UPON A TIME--TELEVISION CROSSOVER UNIVERSE/ENCHANTED FOREST--There are many alternate dimensions whose origins are unknown, but there are many things parallel. One such dimension is the Enchanted Forest, where a different version of fairy tales happened in an ambiguous once upon a time. However, many of these characters found themselves trapped in the town of Storybrooke, in the TVCU, with amnesia,and apparently not aging, though not aware of it, which is part of a what we para-scholars call a time lock. Here Belle's Beast was actually Rumplestitlskin, and she is currently being locked up a prisoner of Snow White's step-mother. Cinderella has also appeared. Ivan Ronald Schablotski on Once Upon A Time / Disney Animated Universe: I'm not 100% on the status of the Tooninverse / Looniverse / Toon Town / House of Mouse these days, but I can now safely state that the fairy tale characters in ONCE UPON A TIME originated in a world that parallels the Disney Princess Universe (for lack of a better name), at least geopolitically. This week's episode featured a genie from the land of Agrabah. Agrabah is the home of Disney's animated Aladdin (and Genie), and even if the metafictional House of Mouse is not considered, characters from Aladdin have appeared in-continuity on the Hercules animated series (and in parody form in Drawn Together). And, of course, Aladdin originated in 1001 Arabian Tales, rather than Grimms' Fairy Tales, as most of the characters on Once Upon A Time did. Also, just remember that they eat Apollo candy bars in Storybrook, Maine, so it should be the same reality as SCRUBS and LOST. Another Lost / Once Upon A Time connection: Emma's car has a Geronimo Jackson bumper sticker. That's a reference to a fictional band whose hit song "Dharma Lady" was featured on LOST. Also, Emma Swann and Mary Margaret drink MacCutcheon whisky. This is a fictional brand of scotch whisky used throughout the LOST series. Toby O'Brien adds: and in the first episode the town clock was stuck at 8:15......I see the numerical sequence as being a crossover since there's something universal about them of great power and significance.